Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

First Impressions of Tourism Business Applications



Last week we spoke in our seminar Tourism Business Applications, we spoke about how to create a  google account, a own blog on blogger.com, how do use google docs (what I am doing now firstly) and we also talked about the excursion we will have.

Today I won’t talk about the excursion but about what I experienced with the other issues we discussed during class.

I use google mail, since the beta version 2004 is available on the Internet, to me having access to GMail was a good thing and back in time i also was proud of it I could have my standardized start page google.com and also look for my mail.
However therefore I already had an google account.

Google doc is a new experience to me but I since I am using it I am quite satisfied with the program, it really could be a substitute for Microsoft Word.

Def of blogging= writing face book status all the time

Blogging is also something new to me, I always tried to avoid blogging, because I have thought up to now that blogging is for people with no life who wants to share their experience in any field of interest preferably on the Internet instead of talking to friends.
Thought I have changed my mind now a bit, blogs can be a useful to exchange information and help others in spheres that they don’t now so well.

I really hope that I will enjoy  blogging in the future like writing my face book status.

Thank you for reading this blog
Pius Binder

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen